Monday, July 15, 2013

Marquee Entertainment reborn

A year ago today, I made my last post on Marquee Entertainment. My day job's responsibilities coupled with my other obligations and commitments simply did not leave me enough time to properly devote this blog and maintain it at a level I felt was sufficient.

Now, a year later, I feel that my life is a point that not only do I have the time, but if there are days I don't, I will make the time.

I do plan to continue provide news stories on movies in the sci-fi, fantasy, comic book and similar genres, as well as those projects that interest me enough to write about them. Additionally, there are several features I plan to unveil over the next few weeks, including trailer reviews and more.

I will also post links to shortened versions of my film reviews that are now being posted online at PerryNewspapers.com.

Once again, I hope you enjoy this blog and find it entertaining and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment